- About Us
- Stein & Dine
- Culinary Insiders
Restaurants check back for 2017 information
OktoberLICIOUS brings the Spirit of Gemuetlichkeit to your restaurant and provides a great opportunity to explore the outstanding cuisine in Waterloo Region, all during Canada’s Greatest Bavarian Festival! The goal of this program is to drive festival patrons to your location for an Oktoberfest experience during the busy festival time. OktoberLICIOUS is a prix fixe / specialty menu program (with optional beer and wine pairings) offering exeptional value with a Bavarian-twist! Participating restaurants will benefit from a PROMOTIONAL PACKAGE WORTH OVER $50,000 as part of Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest 2017!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOUR RESTAURANT?
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS?
• A chance to get great value on your prix fixe menu or Oktoberfest Special, and taste first hand the creativity of your kitchen with a unique Oktoberfest-Inspired menu & pairings*
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOUR SERVERS?
• Invitations for your entire staff to attend Hospitality Industry Night at Concordia Club on Wed. October 12, 2016
HOW DO YOU PARTICIPATE?
Restaurants wanting to participate in OktoberLICIOUS just have to follow these easy steps!
• Must be an existing, full-service restaurant located in Kitchener, Waterloo or Cambridge
• Must be in operation for the entire duration of the program (Sept. 24 – Oct. 16)
• Must be in good standing with the Waterloo Region Board of Health
• Must demonstrate an appropriate savings to the customer and minimum two oktoberfest-inspired items on a three-course prix fixe menu.
• Alcohol pairings are not required, but any pairings must be with accredited oktoberfest products to be used in OktoberLICIOUS menus
• Restaurants with multiple locations operating under the same name and menu can apply with one application
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY FORM IS JULY 28, 2017
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR MENU IS SEPTEMBER 2, 2017
**Is your restaurant or eatery a member of the UpTown Waterloo BIA? Then your participation in the Oktoberlicious program is FREE!